Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 jobs boost for Tramore

Options
  • 10-02-2015 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

\headline in this weeks News and Star, Cian O Maidin to start new software development company in the old Council offices in the Tank field, 100 jobs over 4 years, great to see Tramore getting some job's and particularly in the area of software development.
    This will help Tramore create a nucleus long missing in the Town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

almost 5 hours and not a single comment on this very good news story for Tramore and Waterford...That speaks volumes! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Seesee

It's great news. Cian's a great lad and very much a Tramore man. No reason why other software companies couldn't set up outside of major cities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Any links to find out more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    Any links to find out more?

Not yet they have an exclusive on it so it will be the end of the week before the put it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

almost 5 hours and not a single comment on this very good news story for Tramore and Waterford...That speaks volumes! :)

No, it just suggests that the County forum doesn't get as much passing traffic as some other forums.

And I for one am delighted to hear the news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

looksee wrote: »
    No, it just suggests that the County forum doesn't get as much passing traffic as some other forums.

And I for one am delighted to hear the news.
    I suggested merging both with the City & County Council merger but the idea was shot down fairly quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

This is absolutely brillant news for Waterford, especially for Tramore. 100 jobs will be a great boost :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

This is absolutely brillant news for Waterford, especially for Tramore. 100 jobs will be a great boost :D

Agreed, well done to Cian. I'm taking bets on which of our TDs will show up to take credit for all their hard work in securing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jimbo1979

Agreed, well done to Cian. I'm taking bets on which of our TDs will show up to take credit for all their hard work in securing this.
    Ciara Conway sent a leaflet out in tramore 2 weeks ago showing off her melon head in all the work that's been done around the town laying claim to it.I'm sure she can't wait for the photo oppurtunity. Well done cian and great to see good news to tramore

• Advertisement
Advertisement