Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online billing registration doesn't work

Options
  • 10-02-2015 10:14am
    Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭

I just registered and tried to use the password that was e-mailed to me. I copied and pasted it (and the e-mail address for good measure) but it says "We are sorry but the email address and password entered do not match.".

I used the forgot password link to reset the password and get another one, but with the same end result.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi IRLConor,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We would recommend typing the password rather than copying and pasting it, as sometimes this can accidentally add a space, which will change the password and make it incorrect.

Ensure caps-lock is switched off also for creation of your own password following receipt of the temporary password.

If required to do so more than once, each new automated email will cancel the previous email/password so ensure you are only selecting the most recent email's forgotten password. Sometimes an email can take a while to come through.

If you are still unable to access your online account, do let us know - we are here on Boards.ie until 6pm.

Regards,
    Una

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Typing it in didn't work the first time. I tried it again just there, and again it didn't work. Caps lock has been off the whole time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again IRLConor,

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name, address and email, we will assist you further.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement