Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sh1t.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Could we have the profanity filter replace the word 'hell' with 'hey diddly heck', for a day for the craic.

We could call it Ned Flanders day.

...or Ned Flanders dang-diddly doodle-day?

Sorry, I have nothing of value to contribute to the topic, I just wanted to make that little joke.

I'll get me coat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

...your message tends to lose it's impact when it's peppered with profanities, and I've learned that it doesn't reflect well on the intellect of the user.

3469300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

A bit OT, but anyone interested in the linguistics of swearing, this is a mighty blog, with a fantastic bunch of contributors, who definitely put the lie to the argument that swearing is for ignoramuses: Strong Language: A sweary blog about swearing

Advertisement