Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 1 Results

Options
  • 10-02-2015 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Buccs 10 Eagles 16

Eagles could not pass if their life depended on it, so they just ran and ran and ran, buccs pass defense just to good

Glennon could not be stopped on 3rd down or in general, no matter what i tried.

Best for Eagles was McCoy 25 carries 182 yards, and Brandon Graham, 3 sacks, hopefully they can stay injury free this season, especially McCoy, think hes gonna be busy.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browns 34 Ravens 2

Looking like this was gonna be a close game until Flacco lost the plot in the 2nd half,threw 2 pick 6's and about 3 other ints.
    One throw was awful,right to Mingo sitting in a Flat zone on his own,he ran it back for 6.
    The safety I gave up was silly,Ravens punted and looked like it was out on my one,tried to get the returner back to catch it to stop it,caught it but momentum brought me outta my own end zone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans beat steelers 41-17

Rookie browning gets 3 TDs including a last few second at the goal line where I assumed madden would have me run, I wasn't paying attention and was just mashing the controller, Mett passed and browning caught, apologies copper.

Titans just converted more on 3rd down here and didn't turn the ball over. Cheers for the game copper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

What has madden come to when heli wins games...bring back madden 25 and 4 kick off return touchdowns

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

What has madden come to when heli wins games...bring back madden 25 and 4 kick off return touchdowns

In fairness He seems to be in every madden league going, so hes getting plenty of practice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lost to the bears. Can't do offence at all. I guess I ran it ok but only up the middle. Anything to the edges the LB's chase down the running backs before they get to the outside.

On defense Jay Cutler turned into the second coming of Joe Montana.

Had a chance to level it on 4th down but my rookie receiver dropped what would have been a tying TD.

This could be a very long season if I can't even beat the CPU bears.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

In fairness He seems to be in every madden league going, so hes getting plenty of practice.

I now quite like the One version, Im playing a lot of it and have got to grip with the run game... WATCH OUT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Cardinals beat Saints 24-3
    well done giff you played real well, the 4 interceptions killed the game and 3 returned for tds, got it hard to stop jones drew on the ground, still cant belive amount of passes my defenders dropped two wide open ones i really cant figure out, you kept jimmy graham quiet on two catches all game, and my rookie hb only ran for 20 yards and you sacked brees 7 times, i cant complain about score was what you deserved for how well you played, best of luck for season
    saints rushed 20 yards cardinals 87, saints passed 184, cardinals 31, saints 1st downs 13, cardinals 6, turnovers 4 to cardinals and 1to saints, time of ball saints 17:49, cardinals 14:11
    brees 284 yards 0tds 4ints, 19 compl 32attempts
    fender 41 yards 0tds 1ints, 6 compl 16 attempts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Put this in wrong thread last night!
    Panthers beat the Giants 17-0

Eli had a bad day.... 5 of 15 for 60 yards!
    Panthers defense a lot stronger this season! Plugged the secondary gaps! Greg Olsen caught 9 for 146 didn't run as much but my draft hb Tate reminds me of beast mode taking 2+ tackles to go down,
    Cam threw 20 of 30 for 256!

Advertisement