Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun license

Options
  • 10-02-2015 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi all, ive recently applied for a gun license in the last couple of months. ive bought the gun filled out the paper work, have the course done, paper sent off and checked. ive got word back from my local station and the garda there checked it said it was fine and said i should have it back within two weeks. it went to the next station and i got a call and was told that it was being checked, he confirmed my address and DOB and said if there was any other questions he'd ring back. i rang the station just for a query and a garda got my form and was looking at it while i was talking to her and she said i needed an extra written letter from the land owner that i have permission off basically saying, "i john give james permission to shoot on my land etc" im just wondering is this actually needed as three other garda's have checked it and have had no issues with it.
    thanks
    regards, jack

Comments

Advertisement