Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost user name and Password.

Options
  • 10-02-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I posted his question on the general board last week. I am denied access to my eircom.net account since 26/1. I faxed eircom security team to ask for my userame and password to be released to me + evidence that I am genuine +  contact phone no's and an alternative email address to contact.
    Alan of Eircom got in touch last week and asked for and got info but the "trail has gone cold".
    Please do not ignore me, can Eircom help me or not?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jimbly wrote: »
    I posted his question on the general board last week. I am denied access to my eircom.net account since 26/1. I faxed eircom security team to ask for my userame and password to be released to me + evidence that I am genuine +  contact phone no's and an alternative email address to contact.
    Alan of Eircom got in touch last week and asked for and got info but the "trail has gone cold".
    Please do not ignore me, can Eircom help me or not?
    Thank you.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hello jimbly[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Apologies for the delays, I have again chased this up for a response from email support who have advised me that they have checked the paperwork faxed in and there is nothing in it that matches up to the phone number in their records.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Email support have now advised me that you will need to contact them again to further discus as they may need to ask more security questions re who you last emailed or received email from[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Advertisement