Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Transfer Fee if Withdrawing Paypal money to BOI account

Options
  • 10-02-2015 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Hello - I would like to withdraw Paypal money to my BOI account - just wondering if BOI charge a transfer fee? Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi milli milli,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

This type of transfer into your account is charged as an electronic transfer into your account which are currently 20 cent each. You can find details on the fees and charges (which are updating on February 23rd) on your Current account here. After February 23rd, this type of transfer into your account will be reduced to 10 cent each. I hope this clarifies this up for you.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Hi milli milli,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

This type of transfer into your account is charged as an electronic transfer into your account which are currently 20 cent each. You can find details on the fees and charges (which are updating on February 23rd) on your Current account here. After February 23rd, this type of transfer into your account will be reduced to 10 cent each. I hope this clarifies this up for you.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah

Advertisement