Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LBS Dublin 6 area

• 10-02-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hey guys, after a spill on my bike (Cube SL cross) need a new rear wheel and probably a couple of other things done. Bought it in Cycle Superstore a couple of years ago but that's not the most convenient place now. Looking for somewhere around D6, I'm in rathgar but will do rathmines, kimmage, terenure etc unless people it's best to go back to CSS? Want good quality work and decent value. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Thinkbike.ie in the middle of Rathmines village. They've been good in my experience. As well as the retail shop, they've got a good size workshop down the lane beside the cricket grounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭rollingscone

quozl wrote: »
    Thinkbike.ie in the middle of Rathmines village. They've been good in my experience. As well as the retail shop, they've got a good size workshop down the lane beside the cricket grounds.

This.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Double this.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Getting a few bits fitted there myself later. So if you could hold off until 6:30 or so .. ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I used to use Hollingsworth in Templeogue village; always used to do a good job on my bike and gave me decent recommendations and discounts on parts/kit over the years. I'll add the caveat that it's been many many moons since I've been near a cycle shop in Ireland and doubtless the faces I knew are no longer there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

This.

That. Quite liable to see a boardsie or two on both sides of the counter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Cheers lads, appreciate the help. Bike gone in and rear wheel rebuild under way

Advertisement