Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 10-02-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just downloaded the app, it's asking me for my password but I didnt set one at all. I'm logged on safari, but I like the app. did any one else experience any trouble? please help. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Help008 wrote: »
    I just downloaded the app, it's asking me for my password but I didnt set one at all. I'm logged on safari, but I like the app. did any one else experience any trouble? please help. thanks.

I presume this was the "Louth" app??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's the same password as you'd use to log into boards.ie on a normal browser, which you should have already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement