Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner in Headford

Options
  • 10-02-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Thinking of getting a house cleaner for a few hours a week. I'm back at work now and have a 8month old baby and finding it all a bit much to keep house clean. I've seen some corporate style cleaners and then local ads for people. We're new to the area so dont know many people. But has anyone any recommendations or suggestions for a company vs a self employed person? What are the going rates? Any advice welcomed
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Try asking on the Headford Online Facebook page.
    dustie1 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Thinking of getting a house cleaner for a few hours a week. I'm back at work now and have a 8month old baby and finding it all a bit much to keep house clean. I've seen some corporate style cleaners and then local ads for people. We're new to the area so dont know many people. But has anyone any recommendations or suggestions for a company vs a self employed person? What are the going rates? Any advice welcomed
    Thanks

Advertisement