Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderating in Radio.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

MrWalsh wrote: »
    But you hammered the same point in repeated posts in the last one?

I have 100% not posted the same point in repeated posts in the last one?

I posted once in the AMA with the traveller asking if she'd like to live in a house.

Or are you trying to use my posts in a debate with other posters in the feedback thread to tarnish my name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Or are you trying to use my posts in a debate with other posters in the feedback thread to tarnish my name?

How could I use your posts to tarnish your name? You posted them.

How could I use your posts to tarnish your name? You posted them.

By saying I was posting the same point over and over again day after day in a thread, when in fact I was in a debate with someone in a feedback thread.

Go on, show me my posts in a thread about travelers.

By saying I was posting the same point over and over again day after day in a thread, when in fact I was in a debate with someone in a feedback thread.

You continued to post the same point over and over.
    Go on, show me my posts in a thread about travelers.

No. Couldnt be bothered. You know what Im talking about.

You continued to post the same point over and over.

No. Couldnt be bothered. You know what Im talking about.

Yep thought you'd have that reply.

Strange how you "couldn't be bothered" to back up your own point. Instead you're left to look red faced as you know you're in a hole.

• Advertisement

Yep thought you'd have that reply.

Strange how you "couldn't be bothered" to back up your own point. Instead you're left to look red faced as you know you're in a hole.

Im not red faced at all Gits_bone. Your posts in the AMA plan thread are there for all to see.

I originally agreed with you on this thread and supported you but then I saw how you posted elsewhere and realised you just had an axe to grind. Youve a bad attitude and posts like the above just show it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

What's good for the goose....

It's a tactic you've used against posters in the Ray Darcy thread, you can't be getting annoyed when others do the same to you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I think this thread has served its purpose.

The OP's point has been made, agreements and disagreements have been heard, and we've now descended into bickering.

I'd remind people to continue to use the report post function if they believe mod action is required, in Radio or any other forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement