Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer/Assigned certifier for new build

Options
  • 10-02-2015 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Im trying to start building a house in Galway and im looking for recommendations for an engineer/assigned certifier. We want to go the direct Labour route, but most engineer/ assigned certifiers we've contacted will only work with building contractors. If anyone could inbox me any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

You will find it hard with the regs to go down this route of self build... Pm me list of engineers you have tried if you don't mind and I'll give u my engineers details

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭vanman99

Hi Shooter, could you recommend a good assigned certifier in Galway, i have planning for some time, original architect has gone but did update my drawings last year to ensure they where up to the new regs. Going with a contractor but don't have the assigned certifier lined up.

Advertisement