Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Negative Equity and the new LTV rules

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

dizzy23 wrote: »
    well my 21 day reply still hasnt been recieved !! have been told its in the post and it positive but to what that means I do not know!! probably tellin us we can sell our house pay them back qnd become homeless so fed up of banks. as above iv heard aib r talking about this and iv taken advice and been told that they can't that its one of the things the central bank has brought in . good luck to you and keep us posted

Mod Note

We don't allow 'txt spk' here can you please be mindful of how you type out a post and try to use the correct spellings of words.
    If people can't read and understand your post they can't respond in a meaningful manner.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dizzy23

sorry !!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dizzy23

just an update from my last post I haven't received official correspondence but I have been told that my marps application has been approved and that the negative equity is to be paid off over a seven year period. so fingers crossed il receive this in writing very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Just got our mortgage approved. Its been a long road . Next step solicitors. I'll keep you all posted when it go's through

Advertisement