Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Magazines or Papers in the city?

Options
  • 10-02-2015 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any good free weekly or monthly magazines in Waterford (or anywhere in the country if anymore spring to mind!), from Cork myself and looking to advertise and need to search! Would mainly be looking for free magazines, but newspapers are also an option!
    Thank ye all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

KingJohn57 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any good free weekly or monthly magazines in Waterford (or anywhere in the country if anymore spring to mind!), from Cork myself and looking to advertise and need to search! Would mainly be looking for free magazines, but newspapers are also an option!
    Thank ye all!

Newspapers:
    Waterford Today
    Waterford Mail

Magazines:
    My Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

KingJohn57 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thank ye all!
    Weekly free papers Waterford mail and Waterford today.
    Monthly glossy mag My Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 wdc

Have a look at magazine being distributed 10,000 homes door to door
    Go Local Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

Have you ever seen a paper as bad as the Waterford mail? Pages and pages and pages of ads and the paper can usually be found blowing all over the town. At least the Waterford today is delivered into homes

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

Have you ever seen a paper as bad as the Waterford mail? Pages and pages and pages of ads and the paper can usually be found blowing all over the town. At least the Waterford today is delivered into homes

Waterford Mail is also delivered to homes.

• Advertisement

Waterford Mail is also delivered to homes.

Doesn't come to my home and I live in the city centre.

And even if they do, I don't like how they operate. They approached me to advertise my company with them recently (small, I have 2 employees and myself) Offered me a front page for €150. Compared to the Waterford Today, that's an amazing price...but I said no, simply because I have no faith that people will trawl through 20 other cheap ads just to get to mine.

*full page

Advertisement