Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin restaurants

Options
  • 10-02-2015 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey , I'm looking for a restaurant for Valentines night in Dublin, American themed I'm thinking. Amy suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Dublin restaurant queries go here OP. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

pilatus wrote: »
    Hey , I'm looking for a restaurant for Valentines night in Dublin, American themed I'm thinking. Amy suggestions? Thanks

Most 'American Themed' will be fairly inexpensive and unromantic, but if that's what you're after:

Eddie Rockets
    TGI Fridays
    ThunderRoad Cafe
    Captain Americas

More 'American food' with less of the theme, check any of the Gourmet Burger places like Bobos, JoBurger, GBK etc...

Just don't bring them to McDs or BK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pilatus

Thanks, she always gets chicken goujons or some variation of chili chicken pita pocket no matter where we go so I'm thinking about just playing it safe .

If not American themed, what else would you recommend? I'm looking to book tonight or she'll be getting the mcds or super macs :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

You've left it very late in the day.

Your best bet at this stage is one of the better ethnics, eg a decent Indian or Chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If she likes chicken, maybe Crackbird?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Elephant and Castle? Fairy safe, get your name down early. It's a walk-in affair, they don't take bookings.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pilatus

Thanks for the suggestions , I booked Flanagans on O'Connell Street in the end up, also got her tickets for fifty shades of gray, just to set the mood. So hopefully a good night will be had by all :-P

Advertisement