Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I order the NEST heating control system as it wasn't ofered to me when i switched

Options
  • 10-02-2015 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

I recently switched energy supplier to Electric Ireland through Bonkers.ie however there was no offer of the NEST heating control system. At the time I would have ordered this as part of the new customer offer.

There was no option to order this on Bonkers.ie, indeed there was no mention of this offer at all when I was comparing prices.

Can you please let me know if I can avail of offer now as part of the new customer offer?

Perhaps Bonkers.ie can mention this additional Electric Ireland offer for new customers in the future which would lead to an increase in people choosing Electric Ireland.

Thanks

NW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi neiljw24,

Thank you getting in touch with us.

We can certainly look into this matter for you. We'll need your account information to proceed any further. Would you be able to send us a private message with your full name, address, account number and telephone number or date of birth?

Please ask if you've any other questions.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement