Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Magazines or Papers in the city?

Options
  • 10-02-2015 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey guys,

Looking to start advertising in free weekly or monthly magazines around the country and I am looking for the names of a few of these magazines around! From Cork myself, I have names for a few down here, but struggling to find some for other counties, so if anyone could help me would be very grateful, not only in Dublin, but all over! Free magazines and newsletters are the main target, but free newspapers would also help!

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dublin Gazette Group has 7 free papers around Dublin. I have never advertised with them before but we had a product pop up in an article they wrote and the only publication where we have had a bigger response when that has happened was the Irish Times we were quite surprised by how good the response was!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

North County Leader covers North Dublin

The Echo - Around Tallaght / Clondalkin

The Meath Hearld - Meath

Drogheda Leader - Drogheda

Dundalk Leader - Dundalk

Slaney news - Enniscorthy

Advertisement