Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Claims question

Options
  • 10-02-2015 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hi guys, hoping someone help me out . I'm moving to the UK next month and will be buying a car over there. By the time I will be moving over I will be 10 months through my current policy. When I cancel my policy will I be credited with the full year no claims. I checked the policy document and there is nothing in there about no claims, only that there would be no refund due after 10 months.
    Does any one have an idea what might happen in this situation? Sorry if there is something written about on the site already

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Bonus will only be earned for every 12 month period of cover. Let it run out and collect the bonus

Advertisement