Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Time for iphone 6

• 10-02-2015 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

So the time comes to upgrade to iphone 6 from Nokia Lumia 820 (on its last legs). Am all set for the iphone 6 BUT something is stopping me! I really like the iphone 5s size wise and keep going to and fro. Would I be mad to buy iphone 5s?? 6 is a lovely phone just seems little big.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

You'll get used to the 6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I loved the 5s and after getting the 6 missed the 5 and wondered if I was making a mistake upgrading...2 months later and there's not a chance I'd go back to the smaller iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mlo

I went from an iPhone 4 to a 6 and did consider getting the 5s instead because the 6 seemed enormous at the time, TBH after 2 months the 6 seems pretty normal now and older iPhones look small. The bigger screen is also great for games and apps.

The other thing people don't mention is that the 6 is much thinner and (for me at least) this offsets the increase in other dimensions.

Advertisement