Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vomino Free Trial

Options
  • 10-02-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Just seen on the vomino website they have a free trial for 30 days.
    GET FREE TRIAL !

For 30 days, you have unlimited calls to landlines in Ireland, UK, all EU countries, USA and Canada PLUS 30 mins free to mobiles in Ireland, UK, all EU countries, USA and Canada

After you go on the website click any of the links, leave the page open and a pop-up should come up to enter your email address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭lotas

Have you tried them yet? Whats the quality like? Just signed up for the trial, but not gotten any emails yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

lotas wrote: »
    Have you tried them yet? Whats the quality like? Just signed up for the trial, but not gotten any emails yet...

Yes I did test quality is very good but only made a couple of calls, email took about 24h asking for address to send a Grandstream adapter already configure for them.

yea, got the email, but dont need the hardware... already got a cisco ip phone and a 3CX VoIP system... Just asked can i get the trial without the hardware... We see what they come back with...

yea, they got back to me with SIP details. Going to run some tests tonight. Very nice thing is they gave me a proper 01 phone number in the trial...

Advertisement