Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheaper spirits?

Options
  • 10-02-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone i love malibu the coconut rum but its very expensive dose anyone know anywhere i can buy a cheaper version of it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 215 ✭✭ceecee14

red1023 wrote: »
    Hi everyone i love malibu the coconut rum but its very expensive dose anyone know anywhere i can buy a cheaper version of it?

I'm nearly sure I seen a cheaper alternative in dunnes. I drink malibu too so it caught my eye one day. I'm not sure of the name though sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 red1023

ceecee14 wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure I seen a cheaper alternative in dunnes. I drink malibu too so it caught my eye one day. I'm not sure of the name though sorry.

Thats great because i went to tesco today to see what i could get as i know they used to do one called cococabana now that i found even better that malibu but ill go try dunnes thanks :)

Advertisement