Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC PNP Application Tracker

Options
  • 11-02-2015 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Just wondering are there any people out there with experience with the Express Entry BC PNP, and what kind of time lines they're looking at for acceptance? I'm currently waiting on my English test to come around before I can apply, and my IEC visa runs out in early June. I'm a bit worried about having enough time to get everything in.

I'm getting all of my certs and documents in order now so I can apply as soon as I get those test results. Just curious how much the new EE system has sped up the process. Thanks in advance for the advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

From what I have heard, it all depends on the amount of points you have. I believe they have taken the first round of applications on the Express Entry which was something like the 700/800 point mark (could be completely wrong).

So I think it will depend on how many points you have. The more points the quicker you will get picked from the pool.

Currently in the same boat waiting for my English test, however was advised to hold out until I have 1 year experience in my current job as it will give me more points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

A poster on British expats forum says he got PNP nomination through EE in 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 irishjuan

Wow, that's a huge difference! Thanks for that!

Advertisement