Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samantha no talent Mumba in a three car crash.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    But manages to share the picture on Instagram whilst lying on a gurney. The world is focked as we know it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pregnant-samantha-mumba-lucky-alive-5141985

mumba-main.jpg

I would have said, hope she's alright BEFORE i saw the photo she took. What a sad sad individual. You'd make a great waitress Samantha And that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Remember there used to be a "celebrity/showbiz" (generous term in Mumba's case) on the Mirror (not 100% on my memory of what his name was; Paul Martin?). He seriously thought the sun shone out of her #!@&. Fcuk knows why as she never did anything to warrant such psycophantic ramblings. I also seem to remember him doing something similar with that younger brother of hers as well. It was embarrassing reading it at the time.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

blueser wrote: »
    Remember there used to be a "celebrity/showbiz" (generous term in Mumba's case) on the Mirror (not 100% on my memory of what his name was; Paul Martin?). He seriously thought the sun shone out of her #!@&. Fcuk knows why as she never did anything to warrant such psycophantic ramblings. I also seem to remember him doing something similar with that younger brother of hers as well. It was embarrassing reading it at the time.

I think one of the reasons there was such a fuss over her was when she emerged first in the late 90s it was a novelty to have a black singer come out of Ireland at the time.If she was starting out now she'd probably be a runner up on The Voice or one of those shows and disappear into obscurity in a matter of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I could be wrong but is she not expecting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

She stood out IMO had a catchy pop song and managed to cross to the UK and the US. The media seem to be still interested in her.
    Samantha Tamania Anne Cecilia Mumba...her debut single "Gotta Tell You", which reached the Top 10 in Ireland, United Kingdom and the US....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

beauf wrote: »
    I dunno what your problem with Mumba is. She stood out because she was a striking looking girl and could sing a bit. Had a catchy pop song. She managed to cross to the UK and the US. A large of showbiz is managing to attract attention. She still manages to do this.

How many others have managed to do the above.

Whats the big deal about a such a minor news photo. Unless its draw attention to the person making a fuss. Sensationalism about sensationalism.

Not exactly Meryl Streep. And I don't think she is 'striking' looking. A five at best.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

I dunno what your problem with Mumba is. She stood out because she was a striking looking girl and could sing a bit. Had a catchy pop song. She managed to cross to the UK and the US. A large of showbiz is managing to attract attention. She still manages to do this.

How many others have managed to do the above.

Whats the big deal about a such a minor news photo. Unless its draw attention to the person making a fuss. Sensationalism about sensationalism.

Was she in any other movies besides The time Machine?That was a huge flop at the box office from what I remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Enough with the bickering.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

She stood out IMO had a catchy pop song and managed to cross to the UK and the US. The media seem to be still interested in her.

In fairness that's not saying a lot nowadays.Theyre also interested in Jodie Cunningham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

If you think this is bad check out a You Tube clip on Nadia Forde rolling her Fiat 500 on motorway in Britain last year. Jesus H Christ. Amazingly no pics of the cars involved. Opportunistic PR stunt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement