Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rule Violations

Options
  • 11-02-2015 11:26am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Copper didnt have a mic last night which was a bit of a pain.

He ran a fake punt in the 1st half which he converted, i messaged him and he didnt do it again.

He went for it on 4th down in the 4th (was expecting it)

I would just remind everyone to try and use a mic and no fakes :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Should we do something like they do in the pfl as well,where when you join a league you have to post in the rules section that you've read and understood the rules.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

We should, I've updated the rules post with a reminder, maybe throw up a new thread asking everyone to reply to that thread to say they've seen it.

I think I need to be banned for a bit,beat copper by 39.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nah unless he says something and you didn't take the piss by throwing Hail Marys etc I think it's ok, I've regularly been beaten by that against good players

Nah unless he says something and you didn't take the piss by throwing Hail Marys etc I think it's ok, I've regularly been beaten by that against good players
    Manziel only completed 7 pass's for me.
    I went up by 39 when Ben fumbled the ball inside his 5,his oline dived over the ball and my picked it up and momentum brought him over the line.

Poor Copper threw 8 ints and my D deflected away another 11,I intercepted the first few but stopped going for them after that,although since my D all are 99 confidence they were just going after balls.I hope it doesn't put him off the game.

I'm after pming there,asking him for a friendly whenever he's free again cause we need to go through alotta stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hard to not pick it off in those circumstances tbh

Hard to not pick it off in those circumstances tbh
    He was throwing streaks far too much,either against bad match ups or bad coverage,if he were to concentrate more on his run game and shorten his passing game he'd be alright.I'll try and get him for a friendly and give him some pointers.

I ended up running the ball like 30 times and kicking 7 Fg's,well 6,missed one,trying to burn clock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just a heads up that I am essentially dropping out of most games in the league. I'm no longer playing the CPU and I'm no longer playing people without mics.

I'm happy to play people who are prepared to chat as they play but that is it.

Nelbert for example had a mike but didn't use it at all. He even sent me a message to say he wouldn't be talking because "herself is asleep". Presume the TV was on mute and he just sits there in silence all evening.

Anyway, the game isn't giving me any enjoyment unless there is some craic being had so won't be playing CPU or people who are not interacting.

I'd consider a ban for the seahawks at this stage too as he hasn't posted this week or the week he was due to play me.

Ya I dunno what the story with the Seahawks is,then he has posted once since the season started.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya I dunno what the story with the Seahawks is,then he has posted once since the season started.

He has a CPU game this week but I'll leave him on AP until he comes back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement