Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect first bill/Login details

Options
  • 11-02-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We received our first bill today, by post, and I am disappointed to see that the correct discount was not applied.

When I signed up, I signed up to paperless billing and direct debit which should give a 15% discount in total. It appears we have been only given a 10% discount and obviously as we got a bill in the post, we are not signed up to paperless billing. I signed up over the phone and online for paperless billing so it is odd that I still got the bill in the post.

Also, I have no password to login to my Electric Ireland account so you could you please register me? 

Regards
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Shane,

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name and address in full, as well as the telephone number we have for you, we will look into all of the above for you ASAP.

Do confirm also that you are the account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement