Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laya Health

Options
  • 11-02-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Firstly, apologies if this in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post.

Has anyone any experience with Laya healthcare? I called to cancel the auto-renew on my contract (it's finished at the end of this month).

The rep on the phone said I needed to put it in writing and confirmed an email would be fine, so I sent off an email but haven't heard back. This was last Friday, I emailed again yesterday.

I was just wondering has anyone done the same thing? Should I expect to hear back? I would like a confirmation that my email was received and my contract won't be auto-renewed. (I'm not overly worried, I can always ring again or cancel the direct debit myself, but I was wondering if I can expect to have to chase them over this.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭nearzero

I cancelled with them this month but I did get a reply to my email - and then they wrote back & said they had processed the direct debits already, but it would be refunded. The direct debit went out & I emailed them again to say it had been processed & can they refund.

Got a reply from them again saying it would be refunded so just waiting for that now.

So I did get replies from them - maybe ring them & ask them for a response to the email?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 louised88

Thanks for that! Yeah, I think I'll give them a ring after work in that case!

Advertisement