Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a lead singer? If so we want you!

Options
  • 11-02-2015 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

We are Breaking Light. We are an originals band based in Dublin/Kildare. We recorded our debut album 3 years ago and have supported Walking On Cars, Damien Dempsey, Royseven, The Coronas and The Saw Doctors since as well as receiving national airplay with our single Follow. We are looking for a new frontman/woman to join the band. Guitar playing would be a bonus but not essential. We are passionate and dedicated but enjoy what we do and all have busy lives so can work around a timetable. You can find our single follow on youtube, if you like the sound of it and you think you fit the bill, please give us a shout!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Okso7

[quote="Paulco; Hi There, my name is Al and I'm a singer living in Naas PM me if you are still looking. I would be very interested

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

Paulco wrote: »
    We are Breaking Light. We are an originals band based in Dublin/Kildare. We recorded our debut album 3 years ago and have supported Walking On Cars, Damien Dempsey, Royseven, The Coronas and The Saw Doctors since as well as receiving national airplay with our single Follow. We are looking for a new frontman/woman to join the band. Guitar playing would be a bonus but not essential. We are passionate and dedicated but enjoy what we do and all have busy lives so can work around a timetable. You can find our single follow on youtube, if you like the sound of it and you think you fit the bill, please give us a shout!

Ye still looking lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cvk

PM sent

U get my PM? Link sent

Link sent

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement