Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove Direct Debit Options

Options
  • 11-02-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I signed up to eircom in November and after 5 phonecalls  to ye and constantly charging me unpaid direct debit fees you still cannot seem to get my details correct or in some cases not on the system at all despite me providing them on numerous occasions.  I now want the direct debit option to be removed completely from my accounts and bills due to the incompetency I will pay all future bills by debit card or in the post office.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I signed up to eircom in November and after 5 phonecalls  to ye and constantly charging me unpaid direct debit fees you still cannot seem to get my details correct or in some cases not on the system at all despite me providing them on numerous occasions.  I now want the direct debit option to be removed completely from my accounts and bills due to the incompetency I will pay all future bills by debit card or in the post office.
    Very sorry to hear this mad_shopaholic

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement