Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itec Meridian 3 Manual

Options
  • 11-02-2015 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    I have an Itec meridian 3 alarm in my house from a previous occupant, any chance anyone has a user manual or a link to where I might find one?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Len82 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an Itec meridian 3 alarm in my house from a previous occupant, any chance anyone has a user manual or a link to where I might find one?
    Thanks

Dont know if you will get one of them.
    What are you trying to do, do you have a user code?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is that the one with a separate keypad & with a prox reader?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

The good old meridian 3, happy days ;).

OP an online manual may not exist, if you need to know anything just throw up your questions here and my grey matter will help you out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Showing your age Kub..:D

KoolKid wrote: »
    Showing your age Kub..:D

I am indeed KK, they don't make them like that anymore, twas a huge advancement on the key switch panels :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Len82

altor wrote: »
    Dont know if you will get one of them.
    What are you trying to do, do you have a user code?

I'm trying to figure out if it's working, I have codes to set/unset and part-set but other than a blinking 2 on the screen nothing seems to happen

KoolKid wrote: »
    Is that the one with a separate keypad & with a prox reader?

Hi,
    No it's just a keypad and single line screen, no prox reader I don't think, I wasn't given one in any case.

kub wrote: »
    The good old meridian 3, happy days ;).

OP an online manual may not exist, if you need to know anything just throw up your questions here and my grey matter will help you out.

Hi,
    I'm just trying to figure out if it's working.
    When I put in the code the number 2 comes up and blinks indefinitely but no noise. I can Open and close doors all day and the thing doesn't bat an eyelid, seems like it's not working or is there something I need to do other than put in the code?

Hi,
    I'm just trying to figure out if it's working.
    When I put in the code the number 2 comes up and blinks indefinitely but no noise. I can Open and close doors all day and the thing doesn't bat an eyelid, seems like it's not working or is there something I need to do other than put in the code?

When you are entering your code the system is responding but it is saying that zone 2 is open as in it thinks there is an open window or door etc.

When you are entering your code the system is responding but it is saying that zone 2 is open as in it thinks there is an open window or door etc.

Ah I see, that must be why it is not setting, it's quite obvious now that you've spelled it out for me haha thanks! Now I just need to figure out what zone 2 is

• Advertisement

Any chance you know how I can go about inputting a new code into the system also?
    Or are they fixed with preset codes?

Any chance you know how I can go about inputting a new code into the system also?
    Or are they fixed with preset codes?

It is easy to change the code but in order to be able to do that the system has to start arming and as long as zone 2 is open it wouldn't do that.

The procedure is 0 and existing code
    The system starts arming
    Press * then #
    New code
    Then 0

Sorted.

It is easy to change the code but in order to be able to do that the system has to start arming and as long as zone 2 is open it wouldn't do that.

The procedure is 0 and existing code
    The system starts arming
    Press * then #
    New code
    Then 0

Sorted.

Great! Thanks, will see if I can get it to arm and then I'll give the code change a go.

Great! Thanks, will see if I can get it to arm and then I'll give the code change a go.

Good luck with it and if you need any further help you know where we are.

Advertisement