Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub-letting your apartment for the summer?

Options
  • 11-02-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

Are there any students out there who are sub-letting there apartment for the summer months May,June,July,August. We are in search of a two bedroom apartment/house in the city centre for these months only. I understand that places outside the city centre like Gort/Dun na Coirbe do summer rentals however we are looking for somewhere more central. If anyone reading this is interested or knows of anyone who would be interested in sub-letting can you get in contact with me or point me in the right direction. I'm finding it quite hard to find a place as most agencies want yearly contracts. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

daft.ie.

Student accommodation that is section 50 (I think) has to be occupied by students during September - end of May.

Apartments in Galway are frequently rented out by the week over the summer because of all the festivals etc that are on.

Just check daft nearer the time, or place an ad in the advertiser.

Advertisement