Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for iphone 6 RUBBER case!

• 11-02-2015 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Cant believe it that i'm unable to find a rubber case for my iphone 6 it's common people having it for the iphone 4 but i cant find it on ebay or amazon? My iphone 6 is very slippery to hold on its own and im badly looking for a case that has a soft rubber coating and not something like PU LEATHER :(:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

look up tpu silicone cases on ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

look up tpu silicone cases on ebay

sorry but they feel slippy and not feel like rubber at all prefer ones that are 100% soft and rubber

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Dealz - €1.49!!!! Bought 1 not long after getting my 6 and happy enough. It has rough/raised grips on the sides to make it less slippy iykwim??? Seriously regretted spending €20 on a flip style case/cover a wk before but I was just not willing to use the phone naked for the exact reason that it is too easy to slip out of my hand! It doesnt add much bulk if any at all really to the actual phone (I hate big bulky covers), and they have a couple of different colours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

fifi28 wrote: »
    Dealz - €1.49!!!! Bought 1 not long after getting my 6 and happy enough. It has rough/raised grips on the sides to make it less slippy iykwim??? Seriously regretted spending €20 on a flip style case/cover a wk before but I was just not willing to use the phone naked for the exact reason that it is too easy to slip out of my hand! It doesnt add much bulk if any at all really to the actual phone (I hate big bulky covers), and they have a couple of different colours!
    You bought it off the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

You bought it off the website?

No, in my local dealz shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Got one in Dealz as well, in the shop. hard case with thick rubber edges, good protective case bit i thought it was a bit bulky, worth it though if you're likely to drop/hit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mlo

It's not rubber but I got a Spigen iPhone 6 Case Thin Fit A for my iPhone 6 and I'm pretty happy with it. I find in use that it's grippy enough. And it was only about €15 off ebay.

Advertisement