Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitman: Agent 47 (The movie, not the game)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Haven't seen the film yet, and i will watch it just to see how bad it is (keeping in mind i have very different taste to others, i more or less liked the new Fantastic Four film).

However, if i was to make a Hitman film (I like the tv series idea on the last page), I would do it like those scenes in Sherlock Holmes. Agents 47 gets a job, few scenes of scouting the location like a montage (but tastefully), and then start the scene where he goes to the location. Depending on the montage, queue a semi-quick act of sneaking in, killing sneakily, changing clothes, getting close to the target. Once close to the target, a scene like Sherlock where he quickly, in his mind, goes through the best option, but the viewers get to see each option in quick succession. Agents 47 then picks the best option, fade to black with the noises of his option, and picture back to him standing over the deceased target.

Also, something unexpected can go wrong, queue the same quick thinking to go through the options, and then finish like above. The film can have an big explosive ending, because that's what cinema and Hollywood want, but it should be a chase scene where the bad guys are pursuing Agent 47 and he's doing everything in his vast knowledge to avoid getting caught, like when the proverbial poop hits the fan in the game.

Just my 2 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

a chase scene where the bad guys are pursuing Agent 47

I think you'll find it's the good guys who are chasing 47.

Advertisement