Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My query.

Options
  • 11-02-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Hi 3 days ago I made a query re getting refunded from eircom due to an engineer cutting my monitored  alarm cables,Ive been promised a call back on saturday it didnt happen same on Monday and same with you guys.
    May I ask what is your position on customer service ??  It seems to me you dont have any customer service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

macadam wrote: »
    Hi 3 days ago I made a query re getting refunded from eircom due to an engineer cutting my monitored  alarm cables,Ive been promised a call back on saturday it didnt happen same on Monday and same with you guys.
    May I ask what is your position on customer service ??  It seems to me you dont have any customer service
    HI macadam

I have escalated this to our accounts team and I am awaiting clarification on what needs to be arranged. As soon as I have more information I will let you know right away

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Another two days have passed so I take it "right away" also doesnt exist in EIRCOM, but I didmanage to speak with a nice Manager called Philip, who is doing something albeit slowly but he's working..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

macadam wrote: »
    Another two days have passed so I take it "right away" also doesnt exist in EIRCOM, but I didmanage to speak with a nice Manager called Philip, who is doing something albeit slowly but he's working..
    Hi macadam
    I have replied to your other post on this. I can see Al has escalated this to accounts as advised. I have chased with them this morning and am trying to track down Philip also. I hope to be back today with update.
    Tony

Advertisement