Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my Macbook: Price Suggestions

• 11-02-2015 7:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Hi guys. I'm selling my macbook. Upgrading! Any suggestions on price.
    Its 2008 13.3 " Screen 2.4Ghz Intel Core duo, 2 GB 667 Mhz DDr2 SDRAM, 160 HD
    I've upgraded it so currently running OS X Mountain Lion and in genuine perfect condition.
    Also comes with VGA adapter for Data projector. Not sure what to price it at.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

According to Mac2sell.net it's worth around €160 but if you want to gauge current market value then check for people selling your model on the likes of ebay and adverts.ie, etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 awesometech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Look at adverts.ie. 2nd hand macs have a pretty decent resale value, even with one as old as yours

• Registered Users Posts: 10 funnysunny

Show some features of the device at least, I think it all depends on how it works now

• Registered Users Posts: 9 billunnee

I recently sold 1 on adverts for €380, as long as there in good cosmetic condition you should have no problem selling for €300-€380.. Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 billunnee

Kangoo injector pump

Does anybody know of anyone who reconditions or repairs diesel injector pumps,

Advertisement