Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account for my partner

Options
  • 11-02-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I sent a message using the contact us link but I haven't had a reply, I am guessing it is sat in the inbox with countless other messages and hasn't been read yet... So I thought I would ask in here as well.

My partner wants to join the boards but I wanted to check it would be ok for him to do so seeing as it will come from the same IP.
    He will have his own username and it will be set up using his email account.

I have done a quick search and seen that it has been allowed in the past, but I just wanted to double check.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no automatic or inherent issue with multiple accounts appearing from the same IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Thank you, I will tell him to go ahead and join.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement