Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen/Dining Room Revamp

Options
  • 11-02-2015 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I am looking for some advice. I have a kitchen/dining room with an adjoining sunroom. I have a sofa in the sunroom but its never really used and would prefer to use this space as my dining room. If I do this I need to utilise the Kitchen/dining area fully. I dont think it is an option to move my kitchen island into the centre of the room (although this is my preferred option) because I have my hob on the island and extractor fan overhead. What work is involved in this if I did proceed and who might be able to do this? I would also like to extend my island to include a seating area and possibly build an under window seat. Anyone recommend a good kitchen designer who could give advice on this and do the required work.

Thanks in advance.

Pamela

Advertisement