Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Late Bar Sunday Night

Options
  • 11-02-2015 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Is there anywhere open late on Sunday evening in drogheda to have a few drinks? I think Cairns closes at 12:30 on a Sunday night and not too sure about the Westcourt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

normal closing is 11o'clock on a sunday unless its a bank holiday or they have a late licence, dont know of anywhere that has one for a sunday till 12.30 but i know the westcourt doesnt

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

granda wrote: »
    normal closing is 11o'clock on a sunday unless its a bank holiday or they have a late licence, dont know of anywhere that has one for a sunday till 12.30 but i know the westcourt doesnt

Are there any nightclubs open on a Sunday night? I know earth is closed down due to renovations.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »
    Are there any nightclubs open on a Sunday night? I know earth is closed down due to renovations.

fusion and storm are open on sunday

Advertisement