Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Tv news
    Our game against sunderland is live on sky one so you don't need a sports subscription
    Also Chelsea tv is looking great now it's gone HD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

He will end up at United as we all know TSSHO really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wants the United job:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thats why he sold them a llayer we didnt want....poor Mata will be sold on so this summer when Jose rocks up you feel. :o

Squad for Sunderland
    Courtois, Cech, Blackman,
    Ivanovic, Luis, Ake, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Christiansen,
    Mikel, Matic, Loftus-Cheek,
    Hazard, Willian, Cuadrado, Brown, Boga,
    Drogba, Remy, Costa,

Pick your 11 and 18 from that for Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

GavRedKing wrote: »
    So they plan on sacking him in 12 months ya? Coz he'll win f**k all with them. :o

He won La Liga twice and given Real Madrid's recent lack of that title I guess that's there goal.

Madness to get rid of Ancellotti. With Modric in the side they were the best in the world. Unbelievable to watch at times. If Perez stopped signing marquee players and went for signings with balance they'd probably have been contenders for a treble this season. Whatever manager Madrid get feels like a step backwards.

Turtwig wrote: »
    He won La Liga twice and given Real Madrid's recent lack of that title I guess that's there goal.

Madness to get rid of Ancellotti. With Modric in the side they were the best in the world. Unbelievable to watch at times. If Perez stopped signing marquee players and went for signings with balance they'd probably have been contenders for a treble this season. Whatever manager Madrid get feels like a step backwards.

Wont happen though, Madrid is a revolving door for players and managers alike.

Rafas last title success was so long ago in La Liga its barely relatable, IMO.

Id agree though on Madrid, theyve probably the best squad and manager combination on the planet but it didnt all workout this year and theyre going to come away empty handed, nearly all in part down to the lack of balance they had once key players missed out.

Truth be told, only the UCL kept Ancelotti in a job last year you feel so a season of no trophies is likely to see him sacked which is entirely wrong but this is Real Madrid and finding a successor as you mentioned as nigh on impossible so if they do sack him, good luck to them.

Carlo would have his pick of jobs too should he want them, he could even take time out and turn up at Arsenal in the next year or two, that would be my bet.....or City in the summer. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Nice to see Blackman included. Would love for Christiansen & Brown to get a little run out.
    Seen there was a nice little team BBQ today judging by instragram.

The ideal team would involve youth and guys making their last appearances at some stage but I can imagine they'll all want to sign off with a victory.

The big question this weekend is who do you want to get relegated out of Hull or Newcastle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Newcastle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

TimRiggins wrote: »
    Newcastle.

Agreed. 1: Few Irish players @ Hulll soo..

2: Mike Ashley , Newcastle Supporters , The city in general.

2nd team next season is going to be Bournmouth ( to support)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Newcastle because they have a decent record against us, although that might not be the case without Pardiola. Also Ashley is a twat but I feel sorry for the fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Definitely would prefer Newcastle, such illusions of grandeur in that team. Sadly Falcao will probably ruin the party and make his only contribution in killing hull.

Utd could in theory still get 3rd would need an arsenal lose and about a 5 or 6 goal swing to do it.

Id prefer newcastle down too, while there fans are die hard and excellent supporters of the club, there is a sense of entitlement you dont get from other middle of the road clubs from some fans, not all, but some.

Also if it got rid of Ashley that would be good, guy is poison.

Hes also a Chelsea fan, well he used to be, he had a corporate box at the Bridge not sure if he still does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

The coronation day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Wonder will Loftus cheek start again today? Hopefully he does and some more youths aswel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Loftus-Cheek will definitely start I'd say, I think we will be seeing a good deal of him next season. I like that RLC has just kept it simple so far, slowly building confidence with the first team. He has not looked out of place at all.

Johner wrote: »
    Loftus-Cheek will definitely start I'd say, I think we will be seeing a good deal of him next season. I like that RLC has just kept it simple so far, slowly building confidence with the first team. He has not looked out of place at all.

Ya I agree. I think hel get a good bit of game time next season, hoping to see solanke today

Solanke isnt in the squad today, well he wasnt inthe provisional squad, that could change on match day but I'd doubt it.

I hope RLC starts hes done well IMO, nothing spectacular but hes not looked out of his depth.

Sunderland are safe too today so again, its a dead rubber but I imagine we'll be told go out and enjoy the day and occasion but dont bloody lose. :o

JT will match a 22 year old record today if he plays the full game, no outfield player since Gary Pallister in the 92/93 season has won a title playing every minute of every game.

• Advertisement

Another EPL title, here is JT lifting the other 3, hopefully a 5th will follow soon ;)

article-2395939-0308DFFC000005DC-155_634x324.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDQ9YhaaQJ2z8ttShcalSD5IeZDiOXdpSUOYbliZJcrVVP1fik0A

Chelsea+v+Wigan+Athletic+Premier+League+OKTsA2wDUgHl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,847 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Last ever game for the Drog for cfc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

duploelabs wrote: »
    Last ever game for the Drog for cfc

One of my favourite non Utd players. Pure class and utter beast in his prime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Chelsea line-up for today:

01 Cech

02 Ivanovic

24 Cahill

26 Terry

28 Azpilicueta

12 Mikel

21 Matic

23 Cuadrado

22 Willian

10 Hazard

11 Drogba

Substitutes

03 Filipe Luis

13 Courtois

18 Remy

19 Diego Costa

31 Christensen

32 Boga

35 Solanke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Captain Drogba :)

CFxd7oPWMAEUCYE.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Ah jaysus christ aside from Cech and maybe two or 3 others. None of those players should be playing.

• Advertisement

No loftus cheek? Disappointed. :(

Hopefully its the last game for mikel and he gets game time elsewhere.

Good to see solanke involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Turtwig wrote: »
    Ah jaysus christ aside from Cech and maybe two or 3 others. None of those players should be playing.

Yeah, give Drogs and Cech a run out so they can say goodbye and JT so he can equal the record for playing every minute of every game this season. Hazard should absolutely not be playing. They've been kicking lumps out of him all season and what happens if he gets injured in this dead rubber?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

JT will match a 22 year old record today if he plays the full game, no outfield player since Gary Pallister in the 92/93 season has won a title playing every minute of every game.

The only time Ivanovic missed was that minute at the end of the United game after he got sent off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Damn I took Haz out of my fantasy team as well not sure why he is playing. Shame more young lads not starting only gives fuel to the TSSHO never plays youngsters. Wonder why RLC not even in squad.

me too after that talk of his wisdom teeth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Mikel's final game for Chelsea today ?

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Mikel’s final game for Chelsea today ?

We live in hope

Should be winning this.

And now were losing. Lol.

Could be losing to sunderland at home again
    F**k sake

Drogba gone after 30mins. Being carried off by the players.

That was good to see ha.

Costa hat trick would be nice now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

That was a beautiful moment. Well deserved for Drogba.

Il be very unhappy if we don't win this game

Ivanovic with the most obvious ball back to Hazard. Jaysus

• Advertisement

We'll score alright in confident of that.

Penalty....

Its probably outside the box.

Costa taking it..:eek:

Get in :pac:

Cuadrado playing good enough today. Good to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Might be reading too much into it, but that might have been a deliberate and clever move by Jose to take Drogba off then. It killed Sunderland's momentum after the goal and got the crowd going again.

Remy coming on.

Crackle wrote: »
    Might be reading too much into it, but that might have been a deliberate and clever move by Jose to take Drogba off then. It killed Sunderland's momentum after the goal and got the crowd going again.

Could be....i thought he'd be whipped at HT.

Cuadrados done ok today actually.

1 sub left so Brown, Boga,Christansen and Solanke will want to be involved.

• Advertisement

Could be....i thought he'd be whipped at HT.

Cuadrados done ok today actually.

1 sub left so Brown, Boga,Christansen and Solanke will want to be involved.

Hopefully solanke but wouldn't mind seeing boga/brown either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement