Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Cesc is worse than Ivan imo. He just keeps giving the ball away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

We will lose this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

A point would be a great result against a tough crystal palace side

lol.

Lol

Hahahahaha fûck this shît , league challenge allready over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Jesus so poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I'm not surprised at all.

We finally get back into the game a bit and that happens. Bloody typical. Let's see if there's some kind of response but the players just don't look arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

F*ck sake if I have to watch Ivanovic do that stupid f*cking hands behind the back defending again I'll cry.

Falcao on now, f*ck off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,827 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'd have taken the other FB off there.

• Advertisement

Matic off?! Ara balls.

**** off Ivanovic.

Jesus so lucky not to be 2

Fab caught yet again

Ivan has be shytting pebbles.

Jose should have taken Ivan off and stuck Dave that side.

What a header Falcao.

Finally

Superb.

• Advertisement

FALCAOOOO!!!!!!

Let's keep ten minutes of pressure on now, great header

Last person I expected to get us back into it.

Can't see us winning, though.

**** sake.

Hahaha were ****ed

Ara balls.

• Advertisement

**** me ivanovic's side again and again

Just **** right off lads. What a joke this is.

I blame jose

Chelsea's biggest mistake was still sacking Ancellotti

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

the_monkey wrote: »
    Chelsea's biggest mistake was still sacking Ancellotti

Calm down ye won the league last year its not all doom and gloom Jose is just suffering from 3rd season syndrome

• Advertisement

Well it is a disaster , cos the owner of CFC is not a patient man , wouldn't surprise me if Jose gets sacked before Christmas tbh

Pure ****e.

Everything about that was an unmitigated disaster.
    Bar Kennedy's cameo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Well kudos Palace far and away the better side on the day, we were lucky to get away with 1-2, 1-4 would not have been out f place.

I really cannot understand how Dave was subbed off and Ivan stayed on that was a total cock up I really mean nonsensical. That really should be Ivans last game for this club he has lost it totally and is an embarrassment. As to the thought process as to how he is picked is actually beyond me, it can only be politics as he is useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Garzorico

Jose should never have come back - time for him to go. This season is already a washout.

1 win (against a mid table team) 1 draw (against a mid table team) and 2 losses (1 against a mid table team - at home, no less)

Thanks for the memories Jose - dead man walking

Garzorico wrote: »
    Jose should never have come back - time for him to go. This season is already a washout.

1 win (against a mid table team) 1 draw (against a mid table team) and 2 losses (1 against a mid table team - at home, no less)

Thanks for the memories Jose - dead man walking

Absolute nonsense. It's that sort of reactionary shlte that's held us back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

All gone downhill since Eva has not been around.

Well kudos Palace far and away the better side on the day, we were lucky to get away with 1-2, 1-4 would not have been out f place.

I really cannot understand how Dave was subbed off and Ivan stayed on that was a total cock up I really mean nonsensical. That really should be Ivans last game for this club he has lost it totally and is an embarrassment. As to the thought process as to how he is picked is actually beyond me, it can only be politics as he is useless.

It's mainly the lack of depth. If terry had been playing zouma could have played rb but with one player down we were left with one defender on the bench. The sooner rahman is put in the better.

hots wrote: »
    Absolute nonsense. It's that sort of reactionary shlte that's held us back.

He has a point though.

Mathematically 8 pts behind with 34 games to go might be very possible, but do you really think THIS Chelsea can do that ??

Forget it, the league is over and people can call me negative but I think anyone who thinks we can catch City at this stage is just deluded - not even optimistic.

all in for UCL this season, see how that goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

the_monkey wrote: »
    He has a point though.

Mathematically 8 pts behind with 34 games to go might be very possible, but do you really think THIS Chelsea can do that ??

Forget it, the league is over and people can call me negative but I think anyone who thinks we can catch City at this stage is just deluded - not even optimistic.

all in for UCL this season, see how that goes.

were we not 8 points ahead of City and they were level within 3 weeks last season ?

calling for Mourinho's head is ridiculous

anyone know of a hitman round London ? I know a Serb who could do with his knees being blown out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Talking about sacking the manager 3 months after winning the league?

****ing hell.

hahaha ... just checked next game - away to Everton .... hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

0 pts coming up from that one...

I might put a flutter on for Jose to be sacked after that game.

Everyone's out for Ivans head and fair enough. I feel the same but what about cesc , he's been brutal all preseason and every game so far this season ?? Where the **** is oscar

were we not 8 points ahead of City and they were level within 3 weeks last season ?

calling for Mourinho's head is ridiculous

anyone know of a hitman round London ? I know a Serb who could do with his knees being blown out

Im not calling for his head, and I dont think the other poster is - I´m just being realistic - this owner we know to be twitchy.

hots wrote: »
    It's mainly the lack of depth. If terry had been playing zouma could have played rb but with one player down we were left with one defender on the bench. The sooner rahman is put in the better.

But what I cannot really understand why sub off Dave who was doing his normal (playing well) and leave Ivan on. Surely he was so bad the change would have been Ivan off Dave swapped and perhaps Baba II on. Or even just Ivan off and if he went to a back three then be it Zouma, Cahill and Dave (Cahill was poor today also).

There is something at play down at the Bridge and I really hope TSHO knows what he is doing because he seems to be playing with fire.

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Everyone's out for Ivans head and fair enough. I feel the same but what about cesc , he's been brutal all preseason and every game so far this season ?? Where the **** is oscar

Fair point well made Cesc does not deserve his place neither would start with Matic and RLC in the next game

Fair point well made Cesc does not deserve his place neither would start with Matic and RLC in the next game

Agree I think RLC deserves a chance in the team. Cesc needs to be dropped

Completely agree, mourinho needs to find his balls and drop 2 of our biggest names.

But what I cannot really understand why sub off Dave who was doing his normal (playing well) and leave Ivan on. Surely he was so bad the change would have been Ivan off Dave swapped and perhaps Baba II on. Or even just Ivan off and if he went to a back three then be it Zouma, Cahill and Dave (Cahill was poor today also).

There is something at play down at the Bridge and I really hope TSHO knows what he is doing because he seems to be playing with fire.

Same here, no idea why you take him off and put Kennedy at lb. At 2.1 down Ivan off and literally anyone else on would have been fine.

• Advertisement

Agree I think RLC deserves a chance in the team. Cesc needs to be dropped

Either rlc or play Oscar and willian both a bit deeper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement