Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Ivanovic and Zouma sleeping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

We are a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Jesus f**king christ, should be 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Thank Christ for Begovic. We are a shambles at the back.

Begovic earning his keep.

We're folding after leaving in that goal.

Ah just **** off Naismith...

We'll be lucky to finish 4th at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Garzorico

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Begovic earning his keep.

We're folding after leaving in that goal.

Jose needs to go. Looks like the players aren't playing for him.

That Naismith c*nt again!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

Oh dear, oh dear.

I'm out. Enjoy the weekend.

• Advertisement

Has Hazard even touched the ball...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Where's the match thread?
    Garzorico wrote: »
    Jose needs to go. Looks like the players aren't playing for him.

That Naismith c*nt again!

Classy and ridiculous.
    I'm out. Enjoy the weekend.

Lol. Top top supporter Gav :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,522 ✭✭✭tigger123

F*ck. Me.

Costa should be dropped
    Hazard should be dropped
    Fabregas should be dropped

Matic is so far off the pace in CM its untrue.
    Seriously what were the players at during pre-season. Their conditioning looks appalling.

Pedro is the only one who looks sharp and he joined up at the end of August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Costa should be dropped
    Hazard should be dropped
    Fabregas should be dropped

Fabregas, Terry and Zouma for me.

Ivanovic and Hazard not much better

Oh and Mikel? Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Trilla wrote: »
    Where's the match thread?

Classy and ridiculous.

Lol. Top top supporter Gav :)
    Are there many Everton fans on boards out of interest? Thought there'd be a match thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

You can see why Jose rates Stones higher than Zouma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Matic is so far off the pace in CM its untrue.
    Seriously what were the players at during pre-season. Their conditioning looks appalling.

Pedro is the only one who looks sharp and he joined up at the end of August.
    Most odd, given that he was very good for them last season. But, to be fair to him, most of them look a shadow of last season's side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Ref must be really feeling sorry for Chelsea

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,407 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

There's a match thread up now folks: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057492427

• Advertisement

What a goal by Matic...

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

What a goal by Matic...

I've seen him done that before, fantastic goal.

Get in!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

blueser wrote: »
    Most odd, given that he was very good for them last season. But, to be fair to him, most of them look a shadow of last season's side.
    As I, sort of, said!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Falcao better make more than a ten minute appearance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Massively hungover watching this today, this is not helping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Hope to put in a better performance in this half, would be more than happy with a point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Pack of retards. Jose the biggest one tho

If Jose doesn't change anything for the Arsenal game I'd sack him tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Season is looking like a write off, and I'm not sure Mourinho is brave enough to drop the tried and tested from last season, who are so far off the pace this year it's scary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Given our history it's hard to see how Jose can survive much longer. We've been a shambles this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Lukker- wrote: »
    If Jose doesn't change anything for the Arsenal game I'd sack him tbh

How many games are we into the season? I know football has become fickle, Chelsea fans probably more than most but given what he has done for your club surely he deserves some respect and time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Bye bye Mourinho , sick of his crap anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

All the eggs in the Champions league basket for Mourinho. They certainly wont win the league.

Jose deserves and will get the bullet sooner rather than later. He'll prob walk beforehand though and I'll be delighted if he does. Persisting with Fabregas, Ivanovic, Zouma, Hazard. Not getting even a half decent performance from the team in any game. Buying Falcao as second striker - all ego trips. Not bad luck.
    Champions last season to mid table cannon fodder this. Dreadful stuff altogether. Jose is not the man to turn this around.

How many games are we into the season? I know football has become fickle, Chelsea fans probably more than most but given what he has done for your club surely he deserves some respect and time?

This is the worst I've ever seen Chelsea play consistently and he doesn't look equipped to change it. He keeps playing the same players and doesn't seem to have the balls to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Knee jerk stupidity. Sacking managers is what set us back years and years. We've been ****e this year but if we want a successful team for the next ten years you have to build something.

Losing 3 games last year in 38, excellent season.

Losing 3 of the first 5 this year, a shambles.

The league is over already for us anyway, theres no hope we'll turn this form around to mount a title challenge.

Whats wrong? F**ked if I know but there is serious issues with the defence and the attacking players like Hazard, Costa and Cesc who are all sluggish as hell.

Jose wont walk and he shouldnt be sacked but its sure as hell funny for everyone that isnt a Chelsea fan that we've made a shambles of our title defence.

Next game up, an easy enough game against Arsenal at the Bridge.

This is the worst I've ever seen Chelsea play consistently and he doesn't look equipped to change it. He keeps playing the same players and doesn't seem to have the balls to do it.
    Correct - his ego will get in the way.

Lol, consistency is measured over more than a handful of games. The man should be like a god to you as a fan of this club but most Chelsea fans don't know what the word support means.

• Advertisement

Some of the posts are lol, you cant sack Jose and replace him with someone of his calibre :pac:

Its fair to say the title even after only 5 games is pretty much out of our reach as I dont think we'll win enough games to even run City close.

So whats next, well if we're dross in the EPL thats not going to translate well in Europe.

WE've not bought enough quality in the window and we've regressed and its clear to see.

Lol, consistency is measured over more than a handful of games. The man should be like a god to you as a fan of this club but most Chelsea fans don't know what the word support means.

Oh please.

Lol, consistentcy is measured over more than a handful of games. The man should be like a god to you as a fan of this club but most Chelsea fans don't know what the word support means.
    God - That was last season.
    He doesn't do it for free. He's a paid professional and we should expect better from him. He's the boss and makes the calls which this season have been less than spectacular.

Some of the posts are lol, you cant sack Jose and replace him with someone of his calibre :pac:

Its fair to say the title even after only 5 games is pretty much out of our reach as I dont think we'll win enough games to even run City close.

So whats next, well if we're dross in the EPL thats not going to translate well in Europe.

WE've not bought enough quality in the window and we've regressed and its clear to see.

If Jose was performing to this level at a different club would you want him at Chelsea? No neither would I. The writing is on the wall - he's a goner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

He certainly does, but he probably won't get much of either.

If he gets the bullet it'll set us back even further.

6a01156fb5bd0d970c0120a537a44c970c-pi

• Advertisement

God - That was last season.
    He doesn't do it for free. He's a paid professional and we should expect better from him. He's the boss and makes the calls which this season have been less than spectacular.

He is a proven world class manager who has delivered Chelsea massive success. He deserves time and patience. That is what support is about. Couldn't wait to bring the special one home and now at the first hint of trouble can't wait to get him out. Jokeshop supporters.

All credit must go to everton, they were really good today at the back and took their chances.

Begovic made 2 or 3 good saves where as Howard was a passenger throughout really.

The story of our season is we're not simply doing enough to even match the others intensity and work rate and if youre not doing that, which is the basics, you'll be blown away by even the smaller teams.

We've had a difficult and tricky start with the teams we've faced but I cant say, hand on heart, we were clear;y better than any of the 5 teams we've played so far this year.

We were way too late coming back from pre-season and we had a poor pre-season then also, its dragged into this season and apart from beating WBA this season I think you've to go back to the Palace game in May to the last time we won in 90mins.

Something is seriously wrong and its not just one issue its a combination of a few things all fusing together to cause what is easily the worst start of any manager under Roman, points wise and performance wise.

He is a proven world class manager who has delivered Chelsea massive success. He deserves time and patience. That is what support is about. Couldn't wait to bring the special one home and now at the first hint of trouble can't wait to get him out. Jokeshop supporters.

ðŸ˜႒

If Jose was performing to this level at a different club would you want him at Chelsea? No neither would I. The writing is on the wall - he's a goner.

This isnt a 1 season wonder we've got in charge of the club at all ffs, jose doesnt have to prove anything.

You sack Jose and he ends up at Utd next season when LVG walks off.

Theres nobody in football going to improve us if we sack Jose.

That includes Ancelotti, Pep, Klopp and anyone else you can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

We have serious issues and no mistake, but there is no one better than TSHO so I hope he survives. That said he is not infallible and some of his team selections make you wonder why?

Ivan should not be in the match squad no mind team
    Cesc should be benched
    Hazard should be benched
    Costa should be benched

There has to be cause and effect, if they are not playing well over a period they should be dropped we need to mix it and if this season is a write off to get it right then OK so be it

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement