Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I guess it will all rotate around reputation and any damage to it.

Can't see her not winning a case to be honest it just depends how well she wins it, Jon Fearn could be decisive in all of this.

I fully expect her to win it but in all of this Fearn has said nothing, kept his head down and worked away at Cobham.

Joses outburst wasnt confined to Eva it was directed at both of them.

Unless, afterwards he confronted them or her and let rip, we dont know tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I fully expect her to win it but in all of this Fearn has said nothing, kept his head down and worked away at Cobham.

Joses outburst wasnt confined to Eva it was directed at both of them.

Unless, afterwards he confronted them or her and let rip, we dont know tough.

Exactly that could well define the manner of her win or the size of the damages I guess.

It is a shame have had disputes myself at work but I would take grave exception to that being publicised by my employer. What happens behind closed doors is easily enough mended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Not sure you read your own post no mind mine.

All that matters to anybody that isn't Hazard is that he looked injured. Which he did.

It is a very common occurrence for a ref to call on medical staff but for them not to actually come on - also it is claimed TSHO has no medical training whilst true he has studied sports science which is a closely related discipline and he has thought physical education for 5 years so to say he has no experience is simply WRONG. Michael Oliver the ref on the day has no medical training at all so I am buggered to see how his opinion is held in such high esteem. Oliver also did not go over to see if the player actually wanted attention but called it from a distance.
    Any examples of staff not coming on the pitch after the ref calls it?

As for Mourinho having medical experience...well that's irrelevant as it's not what he's paid to do. He's a football manager - leave the medical stuff to the medical staff. Not sure why you're talking about the referee's lack of experience either, he's the referee - the one and only authority on the pitch. If he calls for medical staff, they come onto the pitch. This happens in every match, and just because Mourinho threw his toys out of the pram shouldn't change that.

It comes down to this: Jose Mourinho is a football manager. Stick to the football Jose.

All that matters to anybody that isn't Hazard is that he looked injured. Which he did.

Any examples of staff not coming on the pitch after the ref calls it?

As for Mourinho having medical experience...well that's irrelevant as it's not what he's paid to do. He's a football manager - leave the medical stuff to the medical staff. Not sure why you're talking about the referee's lack of experience either, he's the referee - the one and only authority on the pitch. If he calls for medical staff, they come onto the pitch. This happens in every match, and just because Mourinho threw his toys out of the pram shouldn't change that.

It comes down to this: Jose Mourinho is a football manager. Stick to the football Jose.

Where is that stated in the rules of the game? Moreover have you read the rules as they pertain to referees?

Read this and come back to me.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/footballdevelopment/refereeing/81/42/36/lawsofthegame_2012_e.pdf

Reading these you will realise Oliver broke the rules on that occasion as he did not question the player before authorising the medics permission to enter the field. AND THAT IS WHAT THE referee does he gives them permission to enter the field of play. They do not have to go they just CANNOT if not allowed by the referee.

It is not hard to get things right, you should try it is enlightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Come on it could have been Fabrice mk11!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we spanked our last two opponants think its time to give a few kids a go in tonights game. Would love to see Baba and either Traore or/and Kennedy start.

Oh and id like Falcao to start too.

• Advertisement

what a day wrote: »
    Come on it could have been Fabrice mk11!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we spanked our last two opponants think its time to give a few kids a go in tonights game. Would love to see Baba and either Traore or/and Kennedy start.

Oh and id like Falcao to start too.

I know its only the Express but does not sound like we will

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/607220/Chelsea-team-news-Jose-Mourinho-reveals-Captial-One-Cup-selection-policy

But we have a squad we should really use it

The rags are all over Ancelloti to Liverpool.

TBH, the way LVG said hes going to leave Utd when his current deal is up and Wenger pushing on, why would Ancelloti take the risk of joining Liverpool? Would be amazing to see him back back in the league and wherever he ends up he'll be a success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The rags are all over Ancelloti to Liverpool.

TBH, the way LVG said hes going to leave Utd when his current deal is up and Wenger pushing on, why would Ancelloti take the risk of joining Liverpool? Would be amazing to see him back back in the league and wherever he ends up he'll be a success.

Yeah, Carlo would realistically only go to a CL club. If he took the pool job, IF, he'd be three years off getting there and I can't see that happening as he wouldn't be able to attract the type of player he wants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Where is that stated in the rules of the game? Moreover have you read the rules as they pertain to referees?

Read this and come back to me.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/footballdevelopment/refereeing/81/42/36/lawsofthegame_2012_e.pdf

Reading these you will realise Oliver broke the rules on that occasion as he did not question the player before authorising the medics permission to enter the field. AND THAT IS WHAT THE referee does he gives them permission to enter the field of play. They do not have to go they just CANNOT if not allowed by the referee.

It is not hard to get things right, you should try it is enlightening.
    Two things - why are Carneiro and Fearns being berated if it's Oliver breaking the rules, as you claim? He beckoned them on, why is he not the subject of discussion if that's the case? You're contradicting yourself.

The other things is, if you look at the video it looks like Oliver does actually ask Hazard.

Obviously Hazard at the very least did not request that a doctor not come on the pitch.

Two things - why are Carneiro and Fearns being berated if it's Oliver breaking the rules, as you claim? He beckoned them on, why is he not the subject of discussion if that's the case? You're contradicting yourself.

The other things is, if you look at the video it looks like Oliver does actually ask Hazard.

Obviously Hazard at the very least did not request that a doctor not come on the pitch.

Apologies he does indeed seem to have asked Hazard missed that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

I can't defend Jose on this one, he's straight up wrong! What would be the outcome had Eva not came on and hazard ended up with a long term injury? Who would Jose blame for that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

kev1.3s wrote: »
    I can't defend Jose on this one, he's straight up wrong! What would be the outcome had Eva not came on and hazard ended up with a long term injury? Who would Jose blame for that?

I agree. Jose was Def wrong on this one

Hopefully we see Falgoal tonight and not Failcao.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hopefully we see Falgoal tonight and not Failcao.

:pac:

Raise your hand to your face....and smack yourself..

From all at Chelsea Boards!

Panthro wrote: »
    Raise your hand to your face....and smack yourself..

From all at Chelsea Boards!

Wait until he gets at least a hat trick tonight :pac:

I'll have the last laugh.

Falgooooooooal :pac:

Very strong team picked.

Chelsea team vs Walsall: Begovic, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Rahman, Mikel, Ramires, Kenedy, Loftus-Cheek, Remy, Falcao. #CFC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Looking forward to it, would have liked to see one or two more youngsters on but hopefully we wrap it up early and get a few on.

Only Aina on the bench it seems?

EDIT : From the youngsters I mean. :o

Chelsea subs tonight: Blackman, Djilobodji, Aina, Matic, Traore, Hazard, Pedro. #CFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Killinator

What times KO? 7:45?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,780 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Johner wrote: »
    Only Aina on the bench it seems?

EDIT : From the youngsters I mean. :o

Hopefully Aina, Traore and Djilobodji see game time

Killinator wrote: »
    What times KO? 7:45?

Yup

I've backed us -1 and -2.

Sorry in advance for the defeat. :pac:

I've backed us -1 and -2.

Sorry in advance for the defeat. :pac:

should be 1 up already

Falcaos movement was good

Lots of space, we should be winning this comfortably based on the first 10.

Ramires!

Good work from Kenedy.

Booom

• Advertisement

Lots of space, we should be winning this comfortably based on the first 10.

Hopefully anyway, another decent win would build some confidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

love Kenedy's work rate, if he keeps it up I think he'll be world class :cool:

Mikel turning it on :pac:

redman85 wrote: »
    love Kenedy's work rate, if he keeps it up I think he'll be world class :cool:

Looks talented alright. 6m could be a bargain.

Falcao's movement is great and he's had some lovely touches, a goal would be nice.

Falcao should be scoring

• Advertisement

Falcao should be scoring

Has to be more clinical there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Falcao's movement is great and he's had some lovely touches, a goal would be nice.

Close there...

Its got a pre-season feel about it, we look very casual in some passages of play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

ahhh the magic of the carling cup -_-

Awful pass.

• Advertisement

remember when Ivanovic was a good FB?

Seems like a decade ago.

How the f**k didnt that go in.

Falcao was unlucky there.

Falcao was unlucky there.

Remy too.

RLC great ball to Rahman who puts in an equally good ball and Falcao nearly scores.

What a finish

Yes! That's much better.

Atmosphere killed, should be a stroll 2nd half.

2 f**king 1

Ffs.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement