Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer insurance

Options
  • 11-02-2015 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi Reps,

I currently hold a private motor policy with Liberty, fully comp with full no claims bonus and bonus protection. I will be moving house next month and hope to hire a van for 5 days.

Is it possible to transfer my policy from my car to a hire van for the 5 days and if so at what cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi Reps,

I currently hold a private motor policy with Liberty, fully comp with full no claims bonus and bonus protection. I will be moving house next month and hope to hire a van for 5 days.

Is it possible to transfer my policy from my car to a hire van for the 5 days and if so at what cost?

Thanks

Hi Electrician
    If you are moving house we would allow you to complete a temporary substitution onto a van for 72 hours. There would be a charge of €56.00 for competing this. Good luck with your move.
    Regards
    Seán

Advertisement