Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No broad band since the 28th of January

Options
  • 12-02-2015 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm having huge issues with this company, on the 26th of January I decided to move back to Eircom as I work from home and said it would be better to be them for reliability...oh how wrong I was, as son as my broadband was switched I'm getting a speed of 0.5 mbps so I cannot work as I need to log in to a vpn I have not been able to work since the 28th, I've phoned and phoned your tech support every day and the issue still isn't resolved, I've asked for managers supervisors and all I get is no they don't come on the phone,I've been provided call backs every day and NOT ONE call back have I recieved I've had engineers out and they have confirmed the issue is in your system so why the hell is it not fixed,I am getting fired from my job tomorrow because of this and all this is YOUR fault, I've contacted comreg and they will be taking the case over, so when I lose my job I am holding you accountable for this and will be in talks with my solicitor,this is an absolute nightmare your company has put me in call after call after call and I still have to explain myself by the end of the week I'll be on the radio about it and you will have a call from my solicitors but this post will be ignored and passed to no one just like the last one and all the calls also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭crixos30

Ignored as usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

crixos30 wrote: »
    I'm having huge issues with this company, on the 26th of January I decided to move back to Eircom as I work from home and said it would be better to be them for reliability...oh how wrong I was, as son as my broadband was switched I'm getting a speed of 0.5 mbps so I cannot work as I need to log in to a vpn I have not been able to work since the 28th, I've phoned and phoned your tech support every day and the issue still isn't resolved, I've asked for managers supervisors and all I get is no they don't come on the phone,I've been provided call backs every day and NOT ONE call back have I recieved I've had engineers out and they have confirmed the issue is in your system so why the hell is it not fixed,I am getting fired from my job tomorrow because of this and all this is YOUR fault, I've contacted comreg and they will be taking the case over, so when I lose my job I am holding you accountable for this and will be in talks with my solicitor,this is an absolute nightmare your company has put me in call after call after call and I still have to explain myself by the end of the week I'll be on the radio about it and you will have a call from my solicitors but this post will be ignored and passed to no one just like the last one and all the calls also.
    Hi crixos30

I'm sorry to hear of the slow speeds you are experiencing. When a compliant is lodged with comreg the advised timeframe fro a gfull resooinse is up to 10 working days however if  you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to request urgency in getting back to you.

Thanks
    Al

Hi crixos30

I'm sorry to hear of the slow speeds you are experiencing. When a compliant is lodged with comreg the advised timeframe fro a gfull resooinse is up to 10 working days however if  you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to request urgency in getting back to you.

Thanks
    Al

Alan can you please get back to me on this Istill have the same issue and it's gone beyond it now how hard can it be to resolve this I'm so sick of phoning the call centre and having to explain I'm being Constantly fobbed off now it's a joke can you please help me

Alan can you please get back to me on this Istill have the same issue and it's gone beyond it now how hard can it be to resolve this I'm so sick of phoning the call centre and having to explain I'm being Constantly fobbed off now it's a joke can you please help me

I'm going on the joe Duffy show in the morning and blackening ye tramps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I'm going on the joe Duffy show in the morning and blackening ye tramps
    Hi crixos30
    I have responded on your other thread and through PM. Have a look and let me know if improved speed.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement