Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Foley/Orton promo...

• 12-02-2015 2:05am

Howdy folks.

Have this stuck in my head, but can't seem to find it. Was wondering if anyone here knows of any sites i might get it on (other than Youtube where it doesn't seem to be..which is odd, as I thought it was a great segment and much lesser stuff seems to be on there, but anyway)

It's the segment described here. It's a follow up to a match between Orton and Foley. Foley walks away from the match, and Orton follows him backstage, spits in his face.

In the segment I'm looking for, from Jan 26th 2004 apparently, Foley pretty much begs Orton to spit in his face again, and then goes a bit mental. I thought it was a great promo (but then again, I could have the 'ould rose-tinted glasses on :o ).

Surprised that I can't find it. Thought it'd be fairly popular..

Cheers :)

Comments

Advertisement