Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Criteria

Options
  • 12-02-2015 5:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'd like to enquire about a mortgage.
    I'm public sector earning 53,000 euro. Ten years in job.
    My partner is a 1 year PQE Solicitor, who has just got a €10,000 raise to €43,500.
    Her job status is 'fixed term contract' and she has been with her employer three consecutive years. Her job is very secure.

We have €130,000 in combined saving and gift money. We are looking for €335,000 to purchase a €450,000 property.

My question is are we eligible under the new criteria for a mortgage?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Clonnative, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

As each lending application is seen on a case by case basis, it would be best to speak to one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisor's directly who will be more than happy to go through this with you. 

You can call our Mortgage team on 0818 200 339 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, for more information and to request a call back or arrange a meeting please see our sticky here on Boards.ie. 

We hope this helps and best of luck with your new home. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement