Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a bit of advice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Well done and congrats! It's a great feeling.

Nope, no danger to mixing the liquids. Start small though just in case it doesn't taste as you expected. Obvious tip but took me a while to clock it: Keep your empty bottles and you can remove the tip with a bit of force and use them for mixing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

Mixing liquids is great, no added danger aswell. Im not a fan of menthol but had a bottle lying around, i also had a bottle of peach liquid which was a nice flavor but didnt have the throat hit i was looking for so i mixed 2 parts peach with 1 part menthol and its really nice. Most importantly, im using 2 liquids that i wouldnt have used on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Mixing juice is fine, just remember that you'll always end up with the average of the two nic levels.
    Two 12mgs will give you 12.
    A 12 and a 6 will give you 9, and so on.
    Also if mixing menthol, remember its a very potent flavour, so going 2:1 with fruits:methol would be my reccomendation, but sure fiddle about and you'll come up with the flavour you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Just get a couple of egos and a few ce5s, Thats how half of vapers get going

Advertisement