Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher not Draining Water

• 12-02-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a dishwasher that is refusing to drain - except out it's door and on to my kitchen floor.

Can anyone recommend someone who sorts this kind of thing out?

I had a plumber in but he just checked for blockages at the connection under the sink and said that's as far as his expertise went...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭gryff

086 3889080 Jerry Maguire - hes the service guy for Zanussi , AEG , Electrolux...but Im sure if you ring him he'll tell you if he can sort you our..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Newer machines have filters that basically stop SFA so I would hazard a guess it's full of bits of food etc. No idea how difficult or otherwise to clean so as gryff said get the service guy out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

I had a similar problem last year. Youtube is full of remedies for problems like this. I sorted myself out in about 10 minutes and saved a few quid as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

gryff wrote: »
    086 3889080 Jerry Maguire -
    Show him the money!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Tim76

gryff wrote: »
    086 3889080 Jerry Maguire - hes the service guy for Zanussi , AEG , Electrolux...but Im sure if you ring him he'll tell you if he can sort you our..

No joy with Jerry Maguire unfortunately. He doesn't look after Hoover. Any other suggestions welcome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Conor Birchall Appliance Services
    Washing Machine Repairs 29 Inis Ri, Shannon, County Clare

086 350 8596

I've used Conor a few times and found him good. Based in Shannon but I know he travels around, give him a buzz and see if he's what you're looking for.

Advertisement