Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new eircom connection

Options
  • 12-02-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, My son, who is 20,  has moved in with his grandmother, they want to get broadband connection and they tried to sign up online but neither have id, is there any other way they can get a connection.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tezzywezzy wrote: »
    Hi, My son, who is 20,  has moved in with his grandmother, they want to get broadband connection and they tried to sign up online but neither have id, is there any other way they can get a connection.
    Hi tezzywezzy

Please advise your son to call sales on free phone 1800503303 and sign up via verbal agreement. An ID will no be requested by ordering over a call. You can also arrange this via webchat at eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tezzywezzy

Hi, he tried the chat but they said it was mandatory that he provide id number, he will try ringing later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi, he tried the chat but they said it was mandatory that he provide id number, he will try ringing later.
    Ok tezzywezzy
    if you do not have any luck there let us know here ans we will see what we can arrange.
    Tony

Ok tezzywezzy
    if you do not have any luck there let us know here ans we will see what we can arrange.
    Tony
    Hi Tony pm'd you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Ok tezzywezzy
    Tony
    Hi Tony pm'd you
    I will have this checked today tezzywezzy and be back as soon as I can.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Ok tezzywezzy
    Tony
    Hi Tony pm'd you
    Tony
    i was wondering is there any update?

Ok tezzywezzy
    Tony
    Hi Tony pm'd you
    Tony
    i was wondering is there any update?
    Hi tezzywezzy

I can confrim that ID will not be required If you would like to apply for service again on free phone 1800503303 or via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

When I signed up last month over the phone I wasn't asked for ID if it's only they most likely always will ask most telecommunications companies do.

sorted thanks

sorted thanks
    Thanks tezzywezzy

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

hi order no [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3560474, when will the modem be sent out. Thanks[/font]

hi order no [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3560474, when will the modem be sent out. Thanks[/font]
    Hi tezzywezzy

It should be with you within the next 24 hours, If it does not come by tomorrow afternoon please contact our accounts team over WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow or free phone 1901

You will need to sign for you but if there's nobody there to do so a yellow docket will be left in the letterbox to go collect it in your local post office

Thanks
    Al

Got it thanks for the help 

Got it thanks for the help 
    You're welcome tezzywezzy

Thanks for updating the thread

Al

Advertisement