Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cardo Scala Rider Q1

• 12-02-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Was thinking about buying one of these units, anyone have any experience of them,Cardo Scala Rider, Q1 (Teamset).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I have the Qz, which is similar. Seemed to work ok, did what it said on the tin.

The boom mic came unstuck from its velcro fastener that sticks to the inner lining of the helmet, so I haven't used it for a bit while I figure out how to fix it up. Aside from that the set seems solid enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I have this model. Find it great. Myself and a mate bought a team set and use them separately.
    They are a great little unit. Clarity is great even at speed.
    The mic is attached via a 3M sticky pad and its a wire connection so can be fitted somewhat behind the liner of the lid.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hondavfr

Thanks Gerrowadat, i was looking at the q3 multiset but its more expensive and i just want it for the gps/phone and chatting to the missus.The q1 will still link up with other riders closeby but the q3 has a bigger range and a few more functions

GBX wrote: »
    I have this model. Find it great. Myself and a mate bought a team set and use them separately.
    They are a great little unit. Clarity is great even at speed.
    The mic is attached via a 3M sticky pad and its a wire connection so can be fitted somewhat behind the liner of the lid.

Do you have to be close by to communicate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

hondavfr wrote: »
    Do you have to be close by to communicate?

From what I remember it's up to only a couple of hundred feet.

• Advertisement

GBX wrote: »
    From what I remember it's up to only a couple of hundred feet.

Thats good enough for what i would want,Thanks

Advertisement