Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiorentina next Tursday

Options
  • 12-02-2015 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all.. long time lurker first time poster. Will be in London next week for a few days and I am hoping to get to the spurs fiorentina game. I usually get tickets through stubhub but that doesn't seem to be an option for this match and there is no tickets available through the official website. Is the game sold out(wouldn't have thought that would be the case)?? Is there any other avenues I haven't looked at??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Try Toutless.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

I got tickets though the website. Looking pretty sold out now if there's no tickets left there. There will probably be lots of scalpers on the night- failing that , watch it in the Bricklayers- next best thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 spursfan111

Thanks for the infor guys. Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 15 spursfan111

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated

Sent you a pm there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I never watch Italian football, are they any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I never watch Italian football, are they any good?

they seem to be going well, we should be well rested now, 2 goal lead would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Hatch99 wrote: »
    they seem to be going well, we should be well rested now, 2 goal lead would be great

yeah. need a 2-0 win tonight or pressure will be on when we go there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

Is this on TV? Both 3e and ITV showing the Liverpool game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Minjor wrote: »
    Is this on TV? Both 3e and ITV showing the Liverpool game.

BT Sport 2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

BT Sport 2

Stream it is so!

BT Sport 2

According to my Sky info button BT's coverage of the Europa league is not available in ROI. If this is true it is a balls and will have to stream :(

KingdomYid wrote: »
    According to my Sky info button BT's coverage of the Europa league is not available in ROI. If this is true it is a balls and will have to stream :(

really ? i was looking forward to this game tonight .id rather not watch than stream - i cant stand it

mickman wrote: »
    really ? i was looking forward to this game tonight .id rather not watch than stream - i cant stand it

That is what it says when you press the info button man, and last season it was the same on ESPN. I guess we will only know when we turn on the coverage later.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

That is what it says when you press the info button man, and last season it was the same on ESPN. I guess we will only know when we turn on the coverage later.
    Just rang Setanta. Was told that BT don't have the broadcasting rights to show it in Ireland (ROI).

ruiseal wrote: »
    Just rang Setanta. Was told that BT don't have the broadcasting rights to show it in Ireland (ROI).

Yeah that is what I thought, which is a pain in the ass considering I am paying a monthly sub for Setanta and BT :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

What a load of fúcking horse cóck.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Will they be showing the away leg this Thursday or is it blocked aswell?

Deisler wrote: »
    Will they be showing the away leg this Thursday or is it blocked aswell?

Will be blocked again, they can't show any Europa games in Ireland.

That's a crazy ruling.

• Advertisement

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    That's a crazy ruling.

Yeah is crazy and makes no sense anymore since BT is part of the Setanta package and Setanta themselves show Europa games but have Celtic on Thursday. We will have to stream again :(

this is rubbish in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Happily I'll have it because I have a card share box with a UK sub and pay them nothing, pirates always win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Good news for Tottenham fans! We will be showing Fiorentina v Spurs in the Europa League this Thursday at 6pm live on Setanta 1. #UEL

Good news for Tottenham fans! We will be showing Fiorentina v Spurs in the Europa League this Thursday at 6pm live on Setanta 1. #UEL

Awesome!

Excellent

Excellent

great news! thursday evening has been saved

big game tonight lads. will he play a full team with sunday on the horizon ? surely he will as if we win europa then we get CL football

id go for strongest possible team, try and get 0-2 up and make max number of subs at 60 mins

Pochettino sounds very undecided?
    I'm more excited about this game than Sundays.
    Hope we can put in a performance, otherwise what's the point of being in this competition?

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/news/pochettino-focused-on-fiorentina-S11363964608568

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I don't think he'll play a seriously weakened team, however I wouldn't be surprised if he left kane and eriksen out and played it a little coy.

Soldado up top, supported by dembele maybe, with townsend and chadli out wide? Stambouli you would assume will play.

Won't be easy, hope we don't get extra time :eek:

Advertisement